The International Consortium of Parse Scholars (ICPS) is a network of nurses and others committed to the advancement of nursing as a scientific discipline. The ICPS is dedicated to the health and quality of life of people.
To contribute to human health and quality of life through research and practice guided by the humanbecoming school of thought.
- To provide a forum for nurses committed to research and practice with the humanbecoming school of thought.
- To provide various venues for learning and discussing the integration of Parse's theory in nursing practice, research, education, and administration.
- To advance nursing science from a humanbecoming perspective through presentations and publications of work related to nursing philosophy, practice, research, education, and administration.
- Biennial weekend seminar gatherings: An opportunity to network, relax, and learn about Parse's theory as used in research and practice at all levels.
- Illuminations bi-annual newsletter: Keep up to date with happenings around the world in relation to Parse's humanbecoming school of thought in various settings and with various research and evaluation projects.
- E-mail: Join lively discussions of cutting edge issues in nursing science via the internet. Dr. Parse is a regular participant!
- Wonderful projects as yet to be: You are invited to participate in creative ventures.
- William K. Cody, RN; PhD; Charlotte, NC USA
- Christine Jonas-Simpson, RN; PhD; Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Patricia S. Lyon, RN; MSc; Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Gail J. Mitchell, RN; PhD; Toronto, Ontario Canada
- Rosemarie Rizzo Parse, RN; PhD; FAAN; Pittsburgh, PA USA
- F. Beryl Pilkington, RN; PhD; Toronto, Ontario Canada